Monday, December 9, 2013

Essence - Love Letters Trend Edition (Januar - Februar 2014)

Hy girls!

I don't know if you are still with me... If you still follow and read my blog... I know that this is my fault, because I don't have enough time and I post really rarely... Sorry for that.

Today I have for you exciting news.

Essence will release new Trend Edition called Love Letters. More info about that TE will be out on 15.12.2013. 
But I have for you three polishes from it. :) I bought them exclusively in store in Slovenia (Maxi, Ljubljana).

Essence - Love Letters


In this collection there will be five polishes, but I got only three of them... better than nothing... ;) One will be for stamping. I hope I will get this one too.

First one is 01 Rosy in Love

- light pink
- cream finish
- 2 coats (with base coat and without top coat)



03 Grey - Headed Lovebird

- grey color
- cream finish
- 2 coats (with base coat and without top coat)



04 Dear Peach!

- peachy orange
- cream finish
- 2 coats (with base coat and without top coat)


I like all colors... maybe they are more spring color than winter... but I make choices on which nail polish to wear based on my feelings and not so much on which time of year is it.

Do you like Love Letters TE?

Thanks for stopping by!  Bye!

Tassa

7 comments:

  1. love 04 *.* I want it.. it's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are pretty but the gray doesn't look gray, it looks beige or maybe even greige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explainer Video Production Company We provide breathtaking and amazing explanatory videos to our customers who helps reach their brands to the desired level. The artist's skilled team includes script writers, artists, artists etc.
    Best Explainer Video Production Company

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online


    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time
    Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations
    Wedding Video Invitations - Wedding Invitation Video Online Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete